- The information contained on this website is intended to be, but is not guaranteed to be, complete, correct and up to date. This information is made available without any representation or warranty, either express or implied. African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of any information on this website. African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- The Policy Terms and Conditions on this website are to be used for information purposes only as they may be changed from time to time and so may not be the most recent version. We therefore caution you against relying on these Terms and Conditions when taking out a policy with African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd, and instead to carefully peruse the policy documentation incuding the policy wording which conditions the terms and conditions very carefully. If there is any aspect that you are not clear on, or that you require clarification on, kindly do not hesitate to contact your Personal Portfolio Consultant.
- The information and content on this website are subject to change without any notice.
- African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any products or services provided on this website, without prior notice.
- The cover afforded in terms of information on this website is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Policy of Insurance.
- Copyright in respect of all works found on the website and which have been created and developed by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd or on instruction for African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd shall vest in African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd.
- Any trademarks registered by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd, belong to African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by any one else unless expressly permitted by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval or affiliation to the product, service or process by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd.
- African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom.
- Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa. By using this website the user consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa in respect of all disputes.
- If you would like anymore information about our website and the contents of this Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All information submitted via the African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd website will be treated as confidential. This means that if you submit any information via this website the information will only be used by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd and will not be passed on to any third party unless we are permitted or required to do so by law or unless you specifically authorize us to do so.
- Information submitted via this website may not be 100% secure, unless submitted via a secure connection.
- Due to the nature of the internet, it is not possible to guarantee that information is secure. At African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd however, reasonable steps are taken to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
- African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd would like to assure you that we strive to maintain a safe and comfortable browsing experience with minimum risks to you.
Access to Information